June is all about giving back to Dad for Father's Day, and we have specials all month long!
10% off the below services or packages with coupon code DAD10
90-minute Sports Massage Regularly $115, $103.50 after coupon code
- Includes a 90-minute customized Sports Massage-
Sports Massage was designed originally to help athletes prepare their bodies for peak performance, to recover after an event, and to help ease training. However, because sports massage techniques stimulate the movement of lymphatic fluid and break down adhesions, it is good for anyone, such as those recovering from injury, and chronic pain sufferers. I recommend sports massage for anyone with limited range of motion, because there is a lot of stretching included in a sports massage. There are 3 main types of Sports Massage; post event: received 1 or 2 hours after an event to help the body harmonize, restorative: performed during training to increase performance with less injury, and rehabilitation: for alleviating pain and restoring homeostasis.
Home Run Package- (3 hours in Spa, then 3 to 4 hours at a baseball game on us!)
Regularly $200, $180 after coupon code
Includes a 50-minute Ionic Foot Detox, 60 minute Detoxifying Mineral Bath, and a 60-minute customized massage, and a ticket to see the Flying Squirrels play a home game-
- Ionic Foot Detox- A 50-minute session that gently encourages the body to detox on a cellular level. Your feet are immersed in warm water that helps to soothe tired achy feet. If you are unfamiliar with detox foot baths- they are an interesting and pain free way to detoxify your entire system. They work on the premise that both negative and positive ionic charges help to rid the body of toxic waste. Ionic Detox foot baths work by sending a small current that goes in a circuit through the body and generates positively charged ions. The high concentration of the ion field attaches to the negatively charged toxins neutralizing them and the body is then able to discard them through the approximate 2000 pores that are on the bottom of your feet. You can then experience the correct acid-alkaline PH balance as nature intended. It's painless and takes about 50 minutes. Even children ages 4 and up can safely use it under supervision. People who should not use this foot bath are people with pace makers or who have organ transplants or expectant or nursing mothers. Detox foot baths are extremely beneficial for the following 7 reasons: 1) Enhancing the immune system 2) Assist in recovery time from injuries and surgery 3) Can relieve pain and joint stiffness due to arthritis 4) Improves sleep pattern 5) Remove heavy metals 6) Removes blood clot material 7) Improve liver and kidney function Probably the most fascinating aspect of this detox is that during the use of an ionic foot bath the color of the water changes. Literally, you witness the various toxins exiting your body. The various colors can tell you what area the body may be detoxing. Black or brown water is the liver. Orange; the joints. Dark green; the gallbladder Yellowy green; kidneys, urinary tract, White foam; Lymph nodes draining Blue tint; yeast Red flecks; blood clot material Black flecks; heavy metals. The color of the water may be different for each individual due to water you use such as city water, well water, mineral water and the state of your health. When you put the metal array into water by itself you may see color changes in the water such as a brownish color. But it is the oily residue floating on the top that determines if you are getting rid of unwanted toxins in the body. The more you use the machine the less you will have yucky build up in the water. I highly recommend at least trying a detox foot bath once.
- Mineral Bath- Relax in our vintage claw foot tub with dead sea minerals and essential oils for a 60-minute soak.
- 60-minute Customized Massage- 60-minute customized massage session based on the client’s needs utilizing 1 or more of the following techniques: Swedish, deep tissue, NMT, sports, myofascial release, lymphatic
- The Flying Squirrels are our favorite baseball team! We love RVA, and supporting local, and they put on one heck of a show! Your ticket will entitle you to any home game during the 2018 season with the exception of 4th of July.
The Kings Package- (2 hours in spa, then take your time over a Three Notch Brewery)
regularly $210, $189 after coupon code
The King’s package includes a 90-minute customized aromatherapy massage,30 minute express facial, and salt scrub on the feet, and a craft beer from Three Notch Brewery.
- 90 minute Aromatherapy Massage- The client receives a customized massage with aromatherapy specific oil blends.
Aromatherapy choices include:
“Zum Dragon's Blood"-
Genuine Dragon’s Blood resin has a strong earthy, herbaceous scent. By itself, the scent smells like what it is: a tree sap. For centuries, local and indigenous peoples have used Dragon’s Blood resin as a topical treatment for wounds and other skin conditions. When applied, the resin forms a barrier that helps protect the skin and prevent infection. Different species of Dragon’s Blood has also been used to treat other bodily ailments such as diarrhea and tumors. This blend contains: Sweet almond oil, shea butter and meadowfoam seed oil extract, dragon's blood infused certified organic sunflower oil, avocado, fractionated coconut and hemp oils, essential oils, tocopherol (vitamin E), and rosemary extract which creates a soft earthy scent.
“Zum Frankincense & Myrrh"-
Quite literally "Jesus Oil", Frankincense & Myrrh were 2 of the things brought to baby Jesus by the wise men. This is a serene, calm, heavenly scent. This blend contains: Sweet almond oil, shea butter and meadowfoam seed oil extract, certified organic sunflower oil, avocado, fractionated coconut and hemp oils, essential oils, fragrance oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), and rosemary extract.
“Zum Lavender- Lemon"-
Aside from smelling wonderful, Lavender is known worldwide as a relaxant. It is also antibacterial and great for the skin. Lavender has been used to treat burns, acne, cuts, scrapes, earache, eczema, insomnia, sunburn, and shingles to name a few. It is also a wonderful all-natural bug repellent and can be used after a bug bite to soothe the area. Combined with the crisp citrus of Lemon this unique blend will calm you while clearing your mind. Afterwards you while find yourself feeling awake yet well rested and alert. This blend contains: Sweet almond oil, shea butter and meadowfoam seed oil extract, certified organic sunflower oil, avocado, fractionated coconut and hemp oils, essential oils, tocopherol (vitamin E), and rosemary extract.
Citrusy and fresh. Mmmh, the massive power of pulp uplifting. Grapefruit oil has been utilized as a: Tonic, Antidepressant, Antiseptic, Disinfectant, Diuretic, Stimulant for centuries. This blend contains: Sweet almond oil, shea butter and meadowfoam seed oil extract, certified organic sunflower oil, avocado, fractionated coconut and hemp oils, essential oils, tocopherol (vitamin E), and rosemary extract.
"Zum Rosemary Mint"-
Feeling a bit sluggish, or suffering the winter blues? Need some clarity and uplifting in your life? Rosemary Mint is the blend for you. This blend contains: Sweet almond oil, shea butter and meadowfoam seed oil extract, certified organic sunflower oil, avocado, fractionated coconut and hemp oils, essential oils, tocopherol (vitamin E), and rosemary extract.
- Express facial - For those short on time but still needing a relaxing treatment and facial maintenance.
The Affordable Spa Mini Facial begins with a double cleansing of the face, neck and décolleté, followed by a facial steam and exfoliation, a soothing face, neck, and shoulder massage follow accompanied by a targeted treatment mask and completed with a hydrating moisturizer and advanced sunscreen protection SPF 30 with Green Tea extracts to moisturize and protect your skin from the elements.
- Salt scrub on the feet- An exfoliating scrub to remove dry, dead skin and soften feet
Montecristo Package- (3 hours of bliss, then take you time walking around Scott's Addition while enjoying a fine Montecristo Cigar on us)
Regularly $260, $234 after coupon code
This quintessence package includes a 60-minute body scrub, followed by a 60-minute mineral, bath, then a 60-minute customized facial, and is completed with a Montecristo cigar.
- Body Scrub- Lie back and relax as our specialists provide full body exfoliation with a body scrub. A salt or sugar scrub of your choice product is rubbed vigorously, and massaged across and into your skin, and is then wiped away to reveal a moisturized layer of fresh, clean, and smooth skin. The removal of dead skin cells from the body and impurities, will leave you feeling fresh and your skin looking rejuvenated and revitalized. Exfoliating dead skin cells tends to remove the dull and lackluster appearance of the skin, and it feels amazing. Ever ask someone to scratch your back? Yeah, it’s kind of like that.
- Mineral Bath- Relax in our vintage claw foot tub with customized dead sea minerals and essential oils for a 60-minute soak.
- Customized Facial- Customized Facial Revive your skin and get refreshed with our Signature Facial! This service begins with a skin analysis (utilizing Wood’s Lamp as needed) to determine your skins type (Dry, Normal, Oily or Combination), texture, tone, moisture level and overall condition. Your service continues with a cleansing of the face, neck and décolleté to remove debris, makeup, oil, environmental debris. Next a 2nd deeper cleansing is performed with a rotary brush to begin exfoliation and prep skin for treatment. A pampering facial steam follows, applied along with an enzyme based exfoliating mask leaves the face softened, moisturized, and balanced. This also allows for better product penetration and softens the skin for any extractions that are needed. This can clear clogged pores and aid in the removal of excess sebum, whiteheads and blackheads, or clean any areas of congestion that often occur overtime with daily environmental exposure (extractions may be done manually or with the use of machine suction).Extractions are followed by a soothing massage of the face (high frequency, galvanic, or ultrasonic will be utilized if necessary), neck and décolleté to relax and improve circulation. A targeted treatment mask will be applied to address your skin care needs (dehydrated, oily, irritated, blemished, etc.) as you receive a scalp and neck massage or massage of the hands and arms while your mask goes to work. Your facial will conclude with the application of a hydrating moisturizer and our advanced SPF 30 sunscreen to soothe, protect, and shield your skin from the elements. Isn’t it nice to have all of this included in one facial without being nickel and dimed for upgrades?
- Montecristo cigar-In 1935, Alonso Menendez purchased the Particulares cigar factory with hopes of creating a new premium cigar brand. During this time, it was common among torcedores(cigar rollers) to have the famous Alexandre Dumas novel "The Count of Monte Cristo" read by a lector on the cigar rolling floor.Inspired by this tradition, Menendez gave life to one of the most well know cigar brands today - Montecristo.
If none of these packages are the perfect fit for your father or the father of your little ones, call me and lets customize one for you, we are always open to new ideas and making sure your experience is customized to your needs. Call Brandi to customize a package 804.413.1021 or email email@example.com.